- To learn about different Web User Interfaces including Responsive Web Design.
- To learn about CSS and how to create dynamic web pages.
- To learn how to install and use LESS on your computer.
- To learn how to use Twitter Bootstrap to make responsive, dynamic Web Interfaces.
These are the primary online resources used in the assignments associated with this module. Provided here for ease of future access.
- Responsive Web Design
- 30 Useful Responsive Web Design Tutorials
- WC3 Cascading Style Sheets
- LESS: The Dynamic Stylesheet language
- Twitter Bootstrap
- The Responsinator
To achieve the learning objectives associated with this module, we have designed a set of “experiences” in the form of assignments. For planning purposes, each assignment includes an estimated time to complete it. Please note that novices to CSS and LESS will probably require around 15 hours to complete this entire module, so be sure to budget your time accordingly!
- Assignment A12: Read Responsive Web Design article
- Assignment A13: Install LESSC on your computer
- Assignment A14: Responsive Web Design Project
- Assignment A15: Twitter Bootstrap
- Assignment A16: Twitter Bootstrapified RWD Project